Monday, November 1, 2010

Family Ties

There's something almost magical about having family around. Jeff and I had his parents visit us this weekend for Jeff's birthday. Grandma and Grandpa got to spend tons of time playing and rocking Savannah now that shes getting to the age where shes more fun. When family is around you really don't care if your house is clean or whats going on in the rest of the world. You want to enjoy every minute that your with the ones you love. Jeff had a wonderful birthday. He does every year though. Last year we went to Green Bay and ate at the Melting Pot. This year he celebrated his 25th birthday by going out to eat at a family owned BBQ place of his choice. He went shopping at the stores that he wanted to go to aka Fleet Farm :) We then went to a winery in Rochester and got to taste test wines. Not my favorite thing to do but he enjoys doing it.

We of course tried to hand out Halloween candy this year and not very many people showed up. I was a little disappointed but hey more candy for me!!! Good thing I've been eating it for the past 3 weeks.

Now it's off to catch up on all the things that got put to the wayside while we spent a lovely fall weekend with family. By the way Savannah is laying on the floor sleeping as I write. I think Grandma and Grandpa wore her out a little this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment