Tuesday, October 12, 2010

TV is my new enemy

What is it about the television? Now that Savannah is getting a little older and not needing to nurse as much or as often I still find myself needing to have the television on. I know all the shows that are going to be on and my favorite episodes to watch. I finally have made it my new goal to only watch a 2 shows in the morning and my 2 favorite in the afternoon. I love having the background noise on though especially when all there would be is dead silence if it wasn't on. But then I think to myself, whats so bad about that?! In a couple more years I will be begging for peace and quiet. I should enjoy while I have it right? I decided to whip out my cd collection and start playing some cds. My house needs a desperate cleaning job and is being neglected by either kids or the television. So far yesterday, I redecorated my living room and super duper cleaned it. I even got underneath the couch. Can I say YUCK!! I hate dirt. I have to admit that I love the attention when someone walks into my house and says WOW you have a clean house. How do you keep it so clean? It's my moment to shine as a stay at home mom. Well off to super duper clean the rest of the upstairs before I make my big tackle for the basement.

No comments:

Post a Comment