Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Leaves

Yesterday we took Savannah outside to take pictures. I think it took more time to scoop leaves out of her mouth than to take the pictures. Jeff kept saying "the suns going to go down, hurry up." My response was "but shes got leaves in her mouth". All in all it was a fun time taking pictures. We had to take them yesterday because we got her knitted winter hat in the mail. I had found a hat that I liked on Etsy.com but just couldn't pull myself to spend $25 plus shipping on it. I knew that Jeff's mom knitted so I forwarded her the picture and let her try to make something similar. Taadaa!!! I love the hat. Its nice and fluffy and warm. AND it didn't cost $30.

Now all I need is the mittens to match. That's Grandma's next attempt :)

No comments:

Post a Comment