Friday, February 24, 2012

One Year

It's hard to believe that its been one year since we moved away from MN. I have only been homesick one other time. That was when Savannah turned 10 months old and I realized that none of the family was going to be at her 1st birthday. Wow 10 months old! That seems like just yesterday and I was still carrying a 30 lb baby on my hip. Now she's walking and talking (only a language she can understand for the most part) up a storm. It makes me feel bad that my family isn't around to watch Carson grow up now. Mommy and daddy and the "family" we have met through our journey will love on Carson and Savannah. I am so glad that Jeff is finally settled into a position of comfort in the company. He is a much happier husband and dad for the changes we've made. I am looking forward to the day when our journey slows down and we return to the old stomping grounds of Austin, MN.When I can rekindle all those friendships I left behind that were so precious to me. Until then I will enjoy the ride and take each new place as a new adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment