Wednesday, January 5, 2011

SOLD!!

It has been a little while since I updated the blog. It's just so hard to find time to sit down between the holidays and getting the house on the market. Then keeping the house clean while it was on the market. So glad that it sold within a week. Made my life just a little less stressful at the moment. I had to tell Jeff yesterday to stop throwing a new thing at me every time he comes home. Paperwork to be filled out. Another item to "keep in mind." I could barely remember my name. We had the pleasure of going out for a night of fun in Rochester tonight. It was so nice to just have another night to relax. I feel those are farther and fewer between.

On Monday we celebrated our 2 year anniversary. It really is still hard to believe that it's been 2 years. As a little girl, I dreamed of my wedding day. It seems like it came and went within a blink of an eye. Now I have the memories and an amazing husband by my side. I had to joke with him of course on our anniversary and say "we've been married for 2 years and we still like each other." Considering everything we have been through in the past 2 years. We moved to Austin, I got laid off from my job, bought a house, remodeled a house, had a baby, and some other little bumps along the way. A LOT happens in 2 years. Lets hope the next 2 years are a little less eventful. But I'm guessing that the ride has just started.

Savannah is still being a little stinker at night. She chooses when she wants to sleep through the night. Just in case I forgot she was the boss. :) Well off to give her a bath. The job never ends but I don't mind the overtime one bit. It's the best job ever!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment