Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Update at the Raiders house

My life has been in fast forward for the past week or so. I have been busy making pies and cookies and wrapping presents and getting the house ready for sale all while trying to celebrate Christmas. For the first time tonight we can take it easy and just relax. It's such a nice feeling. I told Jeff that if he needed to find me that I would be in the bathtub taking a bubble bath.

My cousin Emily is also expecting a baby in April. A baby boy to be exact. I was no less than thrilled at this news. She has been a person I so dearly looked up to growing up. Even though she was only 9 months older than me. They found out at their 20 week ultrasound that their baby boy was very special. His heart is outside his chest right now and his liver is only partially in his body. They have a website set up for anyone willing to pray for them. She is about the cutest pregnant person I have seen. http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/babyboypoeschl
I am praying nothing short of a miracle. Miracles happen everyday.

Savannah has been growing like crazy it seems. She is rolling all over the place. The tree had to make its descent out the door and in flames last night. She figured out where the tree was finally and she had no problem "helping" it shed its needles. No teeth yet but I swear something has to be going on soon. She eats regular people food now with no problem. She's really not too fond of the baby liquid food anymore. Since she learned her "chewing" motion, she prefers to munch on something.

The house went up for sale officially yesterday also. I have yet to take a picture. It's a blend of emotions seeing the sign in the yard. I know Boston will be great but I will truly miss the lifestyle I have become so accustom to. I know God is moving me out of my comfort zone for a reason. It gives me a chance to grow and broaden my horizons. Anyways there's nothing I wouldn't do for my husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment