Thursday, December 9, 2010

Once Upon a Time

Once upon a time there was a clean house. I smile from ear to ear for I know it won't last long. Tomorrow my cousin is coming over and bringing her two beautiful little girls. I love having a clean house though. My closets are for the most part cleaned out too. There is only a few finishing touches I would like to personally add before I would feel confident putting the house on the market. There's just something inside a woman that glows when she can walk into a house and it welcomes her. Not to messes or chaos. But to the smell of a sugar cookie candle to remind her to bake cookies before Christmas. I almost have a mental high after I see my dining room table set along with a festive wintery centerpiece.

Jeff finds out on Monday what exactly is all going to take place. We have been reading through the relocation package tonight to make sure there's no questions we would like to ask. We just want to know what we are fully getting ourselves into. We know Hormel is a great company to work for and they are good to their employees. I can't help but think that if Jeff wouldn't have gotten such a secure job that I might not have the ability to stay home with our daughter. I feel so honored to have a hardworking husband with a great job.


Savannah turned 7 months old yesterday. I cannot believe how fast time has gone so far. It feels just like yesterday that I was rocking that crying baby for hours and feeling so helpless. Colic seems like a long time ago now and so much more bearable to get the smiles and the shrieks of happiness now. She has been very active today too. Jeff was upstairs watching tv while I was doing something on the computer down in the basement. I had laid Savannah down on the floor by one end of our couch. When I came back upstairs I found her on the complete other side and on the top not the bottom. It's hard to explain but she pretty much made a 90 degree and turned herself all the way around. Sorry if there's confusion there. Anyways I asked Jeff how she got there and he of course says I don't know. Did I mention the news was on?! Well here's one last picture of a memory when Savannah was a baby. Why do they have to grow up so fast?


No comments:

Post a Comment