Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Boston Bound

Jeff and I just received word yesterday that he got the job that he had applied for through Hormel. The locations originally that they had told us were potentials were Denver, Atlanta, Chicago, and Seattle. To my amazment, Jeff came home yesterday to tell me that we were heading to Boston. Well to be more specific its actually 45 mins sw of Boston in the town of Franklin. I couldn't be more thrilled. I have done so much research to find what appears to be a church that would suit us. I also have found potential places for us to rent and also managed to find a mommy's group that I could hook up with. It's so nice to have a computer to be able to do all this research so that a person doesn't just sit there and worry about the move so much. Jeff has found ski hills that are 30 minutes to an hour drive from Franklin. A dream come true for him. All in all, we are both seeing this as a very positive move. We will miss our family dearly but know that we are only a plane ride away. Plus you get to visit an awesome place with free lodging. What could possibly be any better!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you're going to love it. It is truly beautiful there!

    ReplyDelete