Monday, December 6, 2010

To-do

My head is going like a whirlwind right now. There's so many things that need to get done around the house. I feel an urge to start throwing things away and donating. I realize that when our house goes on the market that people are going to be looking thru our closets. YIKES!!! That's where I hide my mess. As much as I try to organize our master closet. Jeff seems to think that the whole top shelf belongs to him. The best was today when he came home for lunch and put his feet up on the coffee table. I looked at his feet then turned my head to take a different look. He looks down and says "am I wearing your socks?" Yes honey you are. " I was wondering why I had flowers on my black socks." Oh honey!! "That's the last time I want that to happen. How do they fit you?" Socks are sized based on the shoe size of 6-10. I guess that's the last time I will be wearing those socks now that he stretched them out.

Anyways back to my chaotic thought trend. I see Christmas decorations that I want to put up. I was struck with 5 laundry loads and that's not including the cloth diapers. Didn't I just do laundry last week? I asked myself. There is Christmas shopping for everyone yet. Oh my! I feel so overwhelmed just thinking about it. I can't even think of what to get people this year. I had Jeff's present all figured out until he said that he really wasn't that interested in what I was going to get him. Plus we will have to do shopping for Jeff's new wardrobe for sales.

You can see why I have this need to purge and clean now that you know how many things are going through my mind. That's not even including all the last minute fixes and touch ups we need to do to the house.

P.S. Jeff did get into sales!!!! We are just waiting to hear about location. Any day we should be hearing. Someone came up and shook Jeff's hand at work and congratulated him on getting into sales. Thank you Mr. Anonymous person for letting us know.

3 comments:

  1. Ha, love the socks story. And you think 5 loads of laundry per week is bad? Our family generates 1-2 loads per day. If I let it go an entire week I'd be faced with 10-14 loads!

    Congrats of the job promotion! Good luck with your to-do list, don't get too stressed, it will all come out in the wash ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. five loads a week is a dream. I did 5 loads on Sat when we got home from wrestling meets. Am on load 3 today and washed 2 yesterday i think. Love the socks. Eric steals mine... and puts holes in them. one day no one will fit in my socks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok so now I guess 5 loads was a dream. I believe that I am currently on number 8 or 9 for the week. I decided to wash bedding and Savannahs blankets. I kept sneezing this week so I decided it was time to dust too.

    ReplyDelete