Sunday, January 30, 2011

Hormel Christmas Party

Last night was the Hormel Christmas Party. It was fun had by all. I think I had more fun this year than I did the previous year. I knew more people at the party and felt more relaxed knowing that Savannah was in good hands. My dress of course was something that I had imagined wearing to such a party. Last year I felt that I had little choices for dresses to wear because I was sporting the baby bump. It was purple this year instead of the typical black dress that I pull out of my closet. I could go on and on about why this year was better but I think the best part was my date. Jeff and I's relationship has really grown over the past year. Seeing him as a dad is very attractive on him. ;) Plus this new found sense of happiness on him for getting this job into sales. Renovating a house together has really helped to also build our relationship together. You learn how to solve/work problems out together. I can't imagine loving my husband more than I do right now but I know that the best is yet to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment