Sunday, February 13, 2011

Another page to turn, a new adventure ahead

Tomorrow will be our last week in the house. Wow where did the time go? When Jeff first came home and told me where we were going and when we were moving it seemed like a long time away. Now its within reach. In another week we will leave the place we have called home for 15 months. The place that we fought and made up, learned so much from each other, and brought our first child home. As much as I'm excited to see what else lies ahead for us in the future, its a little sad to leave this place. I won't ever get to see Savannah take her first steps here or for that fact even crawl. I won't get to see the bulbs, that I so diligently planted when I was 8 1/2 months pregnant, blossom. We will be off to make new memories at our new place. I hope this job brings the happiness that Jeff is looking for. I know I've said that before, but that is my true hearts desire. I knew the guy he was in college and I have longed to see that spirit in him again. That was of course the man I fell in love with.

I'm also very excited for the person that will be living in our house. I hope that she will be grateful for the beautiful backyard and of course my flowers. I hope that she will appreciate all the hard work that we put into the house and that it all goes well for her in the house.

So next week we are off to our next chapter in life. I hope this one is just as good as the last one was.

No comments:

Post a Comment