Thursday, November 29, 2012

Closet Eater

Now that Carson is eating table food and Savannah is realizing that mommy's food is always better, I'm almost certain I will certainly be turning into a closet eater. I sat down to have breakfast yesterday. Savannah had just finished eating her bowl of cereal then she realized that I had a toaster strudel. Her eyes lit up and she quickly grabbed a plate to put it by the toaster. There went half of my breakfast. I sat down at the table to enjoy the other half when Carson squeals insisting he wants some. There went my other half. I tried to make another one and eat it as fast as I could but both kids whined the entire time while I enjoyed my now little breakfast.



Today concluded to be the same way. Savannah had just finished eating her cereal AND toaster strudel when she saw me making eggs for breakfast. She decided that she wanted eggs too. I listened to the consist whining while I gobbled down my breakfast burrito.

It brought me to remember this part in a very popular film. I can imagine Carson (when he starts talking) and Savannah both standing under my feet repeating these exact words.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-3e0EkvIEM

1 comment:

  1. Myabe you should start eating the same breakfast as Savannah. If you make yourself Eggs make her Eggs also! That could take the issue away!

    ReplyDelete