Wednesday, June 8, 2011

I'm moving on

I never imagined my life would turn out the way it has when I first met Jeff 4 years ago. I never imagined that he would have been the guy that turned my world upside down. Just after dating for 6 months, he got down on one knee and asked for my hand in marriage. Eleven short months later I walked down that aisle and married my best friend, my soul mate. In September of the same year we had first said "I do", we found out that it wasn't just going to be the two of us anymore. In that same month we bought our first house and made it into a home by flipping it. While flipping the house, we grew closer together. We welcomed our first little one into our family on a beautiful May afternoon. We have thoroughly enjoyed watching her grow up and develop into such a fun toddler. Right before Christmas last year Jeff finally reached one of his dreams. Watching his dreams come true right before my eyes couldn't make me a more proud wife knowing that I'm helping him succeed. In February we packed our stuff up and moved to the East Coast. Far away from everything familiar and began our adventure. Jeff has done a tremondous job at learning this new career. He has caught onto how to sell products very rapidly and has shown his ability to relate to customers.

With that said, it brings me to my next topic. We are moving again. I know! After only being here a short 3 months, Jeff was asked to apply for a job out of training. We expected to be here for about 6 months originally. We will be moving to Cincinnati, OH come June 27th. Jeff's first territory! The thought of leaving Boston is sad because of all the wonderful people we have met here. On the other hand, I am so happy that Jeff is getting this opportunity. I am happy that I got to come out to Boston and see everything that I have gotten to see. I loved being able to drive up to New Hampshire, Vermont, and Maine. What beautiful states. If you have never seen them, trust me you need to see that. Put that on your bucket list. You won't regret it. With that being said, I better get busy with my to-do list.

No comments:

Post a Comment