Wednesday, February 26, 2014

The Third Time Around

This time around I am not anxious for a baby's arrival. I am not googling techniques on how to induce labor as I know that labor will eventually start when she is ready to arrive. I know that each day that passes, is one less day that I will have with just dividing my attention between 2 children. I know that each day that passes, makes her a stronger person for the outside world. I may be uncomfortable and ready for her arrival. I think that is God's purpose though. I think its a chance for a woman to be ready for birth and to let go of being pregnant. I have enjoyed these last 9 months of pregnancy. I have enjoyed feeling her move and listening to her heartbeat. I am ready to meet her once she is ready to meet us.

I am going on walks. I am using my exercise ball. I am doing these things to help prepare me for labor this time around. I am not using them as a way to get her out. Although I do joke with Jeff when he asks if I need anything and my response is, "the only thing I need is a baby out." All in good time she will. Just try to lighten the mood a bit as my mood is not the greatest right now. I'm hoping with popping out a baby, it pops out a new attitude.

Next appointment is this Friday if I don't go into labor before then.

No comments:

Post a Comment