Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Another move over?

After waiting over two weeks for our stuff to arrive to our new location, the moving truck finally pulled up to our house. Jeff and I breathed a sigh of relief to finally have our stuff and begin to make our house a home. That was until the driver announced that he couldn't fit all of our stuff on the semi. Yes! They had to leave 30 boxes in Massachusetts. Now as I unpack the other boxes, I am slowly realizing which boxes were left behind. We hopefully will be getting the remainder of our things back to us by this weekend. Lets all keep our fingers crosses on that one and that nothing comes up missing. We are very grateful however, to have the things we do have. I enjoyed a great night of sleep on a bed for the first time in 2 weeks.

This move was definitely a difficult move. I'm not as motivated to get things unpacked this time around. My pregnancy is making me very tired lately and I can't wait for second trimester to kick in so I have some energy again. This time around, I can't just place Savannah in one spot and come back to check on her. I'm constantly checking on her to see what she's gotten into or if she's closed the door on herself to a room. She is also to the age where she realizes something is different and gets very clingy. Carrying her around the house is a lot of work and when I sit down to hold her she just wants to wiggle so much making that uncomfortable too. It makes it really hard to get things done with a toddler now.

I had my first doctor appointment last Wednesday also. The doctor said that everything looks good. We saw a strong heartbeat on the ultrasound and saw our little bear cub. Seeing a baby on the screen never ceases to amaze me.

No comments:

Post a Comment