Tuesday, July 5, 2011

A new life begins

Savannah has brought Jeff and I so much joy in our lives. Watching her grow up and explore new things is one of the greatest things that either one of us has experienced. I have thought long and hard about when the appropriate time to share with everyone our exciting news and I feel that God is telling me to rejoice in the gift he has given us. As of today, I am 6 weeks pregnant. Savannah will be a great big sister. We know that the world is not perfect and things could still happen but we also know that God wants us to rejoice when he blesses us with something. We should not worry about things that could happen tomorrow but live in today and rejoice for today. Thats always easier to say then do but nevertheless, that is the standard we should live by. Jeff and I already are talking to the baby and telling him/her about their sister and how much we love both of them. I just can't wait for February now!

No comments:

Post a Comment